Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Your Creativity could be your Destiny


ZaniL Design HandBeaded Hierloom Jewellery

Jewellery that exudes Style, Elegance, Luxury, Individuality.

Hello everyone, I just can't believe it's already Novemeber and
only about 6 weeks to Christmas.


I have written a short article about following our dreams big or
small. Have a read and send me a comment and do be frank, as
long as your comments are constructive. Just Click on the title of this blog.
Back to Christmas, I have lots of great gifts that are also hand made and Australian made. I have a diverse range of products such as Book marks, bag charms, rosary beads and bracelets, wine charms as well as beautifully hand crafted jewellery that you will want to pass down to your children. Wouldn't it be great to have a piece of favourite jewellery that once was Grandma's, well ZaniL Design Jewellery could be that piece in years to come.
It is so nice to be able to give someone a gift that is handcrafted, as a lot of thought and love has gone in to make that item. With ZaniL Design each piece hierloom piece is unique so you are sure not to see another person with a similar item.

At ZaniL Design I am selling a brand of jewellery that exudes Style, Quality, Luxury and Elegance.Some of my designs are "conversation stopper's'. I want my customers to feel special when wearing one of my pieces as we are all special and different as all my creations are. I do not follow any particular fashion trend as elegance never dates and is always in fashion and this is what my jewellery portrays.

Recently there has been a lot of negative things happening in the ecomony and one way to make it positive would be to support a local sole trader, wether it be the butcher, vegetable grower, baker or a hand made jewellery maker ( maybe I should become a poet), it all helps. So a huge thank you to all my customers past, present and future for helping me allow my creativity become my destiny.
Please have a look and you can order directly off my blog.
I hope my designs inspire you and are a delight to your eyes.
cheers
Lina

No comments: