Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Monday, May 26, 2008

ZaniL Design- June Releases

ZaniL Design Next Market Date


Sunday 8th of June
Old Bus Depot Markets, Kingston Canberra.


Welcome to my Blog.

I hope everyone is rugging up as it is starting to get really cold. Winter is a great time to entertain in your own home rather than braving the winter weather. A great way to entertain and gather some friends together is to host a ZaniL Design jewellery party. Hostess recieves a gift of thier choice from my range. Just think you can try on many pieces of jewellery and find a perfect match to that special outfit, all whilst you are catching up with friends. Lucky door prizes also add a bit of fun to the night.
If you would like to book a party please don't hesitate to send me an email on
Here a few of my designs for the month of June.

Remember Postage and handling are included in the price.
Please send me an email if you would like to order.

regards
Lina

No comments: