Free Website Promotion to 500+ Search Engines. Submit Now!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ZaniL Design at the Old Bus depot Markets






Hello All,
Welcome to my Blog.

Here you will find details of my new designs and when and where I will be selling them.
As I only make a limited number of each item, you can email me to reserve your piece.
I am still setting this blog up and photos of my work will be posted and updated regularly.

Thank you for taking an interest in my designs and I hope you will return.

I aim to create classic timeless and elegant pieces that make you feel special. I use good quality findings and components in all of my pieces, but some of my top of the range items are designed to be durable and could even be considered heirloom treasures.

My style of jewellery involves combining contrasting colours with intricate bead work. I also like to use colours of nature, especially black, red, purple, peacock, gold and brown. I also make more traditional items suitable for bridal and formal occasions.

Please feel free to email me at zanil.design@bigpond.com if you would like to order or would like to know more about my jewellery.
ZaniL Design Jewellery
Award winner in the ActEWGL 2008 Royal Canberra Show


ZaniL Design will be at the Old Bus Depot Markets on

Sunday 13th April.


No comments: